Požadavky: nadprůměrné komunikační schopnosti jsou podmínkou, předchozí zkušenosti z aktivního prodeje výhodou.
Pracoviště: Praha 5, lokalita Anděl
Nabízíme: HPP, pevný plat + provize
Písemný životopis, prosíme, zašlete na adresu .
Java Backend Developer (m/f)
Join a young, dynamic, game-changing start-up company!
Founded 1988 in Germany, FORUM MEDIA GROUP is today an international company with 19 subsidiaries, employing 750 people in 15 different countries. Our key competence is selling our professional know-how to business clients via publications and electronic media. As a fast growing company with sustainability we are again winner of the award “Bayerns best 50”.
For our new subsidiary mintflow Games GmbH, specialized in Casual Games for Mobile and Social platforms, based in Munich (Germany) we are looking for a dedicated personality (m/f) as:
Java Backend Developer (m/f)
What you get to do on a daily basis
· Write compact, accurate, secure and clean code for a web game backend
· Creating a top quality scalable social game backend server infrastructure
· Solving storage and persistence issues at a very large scale
· Creating plans and tools to deploy game servers through all stages of production
What you bring to the role
· Degree in computer science or equivalent
· Experience with programming and architecture of a scalable server backend
· Advanced skills in Java
· Knowledge of databases like MySQL and no-sql databases like MongoDB
· Knowledge of version control systems like SVN, Git or Mercurial
· Able to collaborate with a small team utilizing source control, bug tracking and project
management tools like Mantis, Jira, Redmine or similar
· Facebook API know-how is an advantage
· Good Math and analytical skills
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Good communication skills in English as the company language will be in English
· Passion for developing and playing computer games as well as experience in programming a
browser game or similar is an advantage
· Knowledge of server deployment, monitoring and optimization is an advantage
What we have to offer
· Working in a fun oriented, creative and dynamic environment in Munich, which offers you a high
quality of life with the mountains and lakes just a few minutes away
· Almost no hierarchy and a quick decision making process where your ideas and opinion will matter
· Having the backing and financing of a successful and fast growing company
· Top quality tools, hardware and processes
· And if all the above are not enough, the games developed by you will entertain and make millions
of people around the world smile and happy
Are you interested?
We are looking forward receiving your job application along with your CV, letter of motivation, earliest joining date and expected salary in English. All our applications will be treated confidential. Please apply on our homepage www.mintflowgames.com or via email .